Monday, November 30, 2009

stuck in a vacuum

worried about getting on a plane and flying somewhere I have never been to interview for a job that I am more than qualified for... This is life changing...and all I can do for the moment is go lie down on the couch while this stomach thing subsides.
I will take tons of pictures, from the air and land
I am landing tomorrow morning in a seaplane!
On the water!
Adventure is back...and we are going to thrive.
I am so excited-nervous-anxious-and want to vomit a little in my mouth.
Wish me luck!
Pray for me
Add me to your list of needy...

We are homeless... jobless and broke. Just like 50 million other people.
Living in the backroom, out of suitcases, the cats are happier than we are, but even they are still nervous. What to do what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment